Verbos superlativos y comparativos

 1.-My mother's phone is a Samsung Galaxy A30, it is less expensive than my sister's, which is an Iphone XR, both are used for the same thing but they murmur that iPhones are "better" only because iPhones have better social status.


2.- The television in my living room is better than the television in my parents' room since all the streaming platforms are in the living room, while it is not possible on the television in my parents' room.

3. My father's computer is an HP, it is very useful but it is very slow and he needs to have the internet connected, but my aunt's DELL computer has the same functions and is just as useful and cheaper.

4.- My cousin's PlayStation 5 is more expensive than my cousin's Xbox Series S, they serve the same purpose but the play is new and the xbox is from last year.

5.- Wireless headphones are better than wired headphones because you can move more easily without a cable getting in the way, even though wireless headphones are more expensive than wired headphones.

6.- My friend's nintendo switch is better than another friend's brother's Nintendo Wii, since the nintendo switch has much more updated games and the nintendo wii does not, although the nintendo switch is much more expensive than the other.

7.- My sister's apple watch is better than my father's watch, since my sister's watch has many more functions than my father's, but it is very expensive compared to my father's.

8.- In my opinion, Alexa is the same as the Google assistant, because they have the same functionalities, the only difference is that Alexa is from Apple and Google Assistant is from Android.

9.- A gamer pc is better than an office pc, because the gamer pc has a better processor and doesn't slow down as much, it is much more expensive for its components but it is quite useful than the office pc.

10.- A Canon PowerShot SX70 camera is more expensive and better than a Canon EOS M200 Mirrorless camera, even though both are from the same brand, the first is better since it is professional and the other is more to start with.

Comentarios